Welcome to the Lewis family blog!






Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, November 20, 2010

25 days of Thankfulness...WAY WAY behind!

So, I'm WAYYYY behind on my 25 days of thankfulness, so let me catch up quickly. I've been super busy this past week. I don't know if it's because the holidays are coming up or what but I feel like I've been GOING GOING GOING!

Now, just because I'm listing these and not giving more details does not take away from their importance to me... AT ALL! In fact, part of the reason I've been delaying posting is because I wanted to have TIME to actually write out why I was thankful for these things. Well, that didn't work. So, I'm just going to do it quickly so I don't miss out on anydays!

15 My parents
16 Ben's parents
17 Our nephews and nieces
18 God's grace and love
19 Good friends
20 Cameras and video cameras to record special memories!

No comments:

Post a Comment