Welcome to the Lewis family blog!






Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, November 4, 2010

25 days of thankfulness day 4...

Legree - I guess I should follow up my thankfulness for Ben with our wonderful son Legree. I don't think I could put into words my thankfulness for having Legree in my life. Thankfully God knows my heart and I don't have to verbalize it or I may be out of luck! All I ever wanted was to be a mother and take care of my children. So, Legree really is a blessing and an answer to a life long prayer to have children. He is so much more then I ever could have imagined. He is sweet, loving, smart, charasmatic, handsome and so much more (again I don't think I can verbalize it all).

Legree came as quite a suprise to Ben and I but, again, I see God's hand in bringing Legree to us when he did. He is a wonderful child. I pray that Ben and I can raise Legree to be a good Christian man (just like his daddy). I pray that God can guide me to show Legree God's grace on us by sending His Son. I am more and more humbled every day at the sacrifice God the Father gave in giving us his Son. I can't imagine giving up Legree like God gave up Jesus for us!!

So, not only am I thankful at God's gift of giving me Legree to simply be my son... but also because he strengthened my relationship with my Lord. I pray that the God can guide me to be the best mother I can be, because Legree certainly deserves the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment