Welcome to the Lewis family blog!






Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, November 7, 2010

25 days of thankfulness... day 6 and 7

I missed yesterday because I had my hands full with a sick little boy! He is running a fever and just not feeling food in general. When Legree is sick he is a typical male and is just miserable, doesn't sleep and is a baby!

Anyways, so these are going to be short, but just as important on my level of thankfulness!

Legree's health- although he has a virus right now and isn't feeling 100% he is a healthy little guy and I couldn't be more happy about that! He is 16 months old and still has never had to have antibiotics. He only gets sick every once in a blue moon, probably from sticking everything in his mouth! So, I am very thankful for him being so healthy!

Diet Mt Dew - I know it's a silly thing to be thankful for, but gosh I am!! I stopped drinking coffee when I was pregnant with Legree and just have never gotten back into it. I don't know, I guess my taste buds changed. But I still need caffiene right?? Well, diet mt. dew is my drug of choice in that dept. I love it!! It taste so good, has LOTS of caffiene and always gets me going :)

No comments:

Post a Comment