Welcome to the Lewis family blog!






Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, October 7, 2010

15 things you didn't know about me...the mommy version

So, in some of the magazines I read they have these articles about 15 things you didn't know about me and they have celebrities give 15 facts about them that people wouldn't know. So, I thought I'd do a mommy version of it. I'm going to try to stick to stuff MOST people wouldn't know.... here goes...

1. I'm absolutely obsessed with how much Legree sleeps.
2. I love that Legree looks just like Ben.
3. I love that he has a Ballentine personality through and through!
4. I hope Legree is left handed like Ben and I (it's not looking that way)
5. I like to see Legree with a pacifier in his mouth, I think it's cute!
6. I read three pregnancy books and two breastfeeding books while I was pregnant with Legree.
7. I only let Legree watch one (occasionally two) TV shows a day. He often yells at me about this!
8. I am obsessed with milestones and his development. He's way past most kids his age, but I'm still constantly analyzing it.
9. I taught Legree how to spit. Probably not a good idea this young, but it's funny.
10. I buy a lot of Legree's clothes 2nd hand, and I was them 2 or 3 times before I let him wear them.
11. I'm obsessed with his clothes and what he wears (much to Ben's dismay).
12. I make sure his PJs and socks match before he goes to bed.
13. I love when Legree goes down for a nap so I can get stuff done, but am usually dying for him to wake up and play with me by the time nap time is over.
14. I avoid taking Legree out to a restaurant at ALL costs... he's a holy terror! He thinks everyone is there to see him and he much talk to each person.
15. I feel more and more blessed everyday for my little family!! I'm not quite sure why God blessed me with Legree or Ben... I certainly don't deserve them... but I am so thankful and happy to have both of them!

1 comment: