Welcome to the Lewis family blog!






Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

This recipe changed my life!

Okay, maybe that's just a LITTLE dramatic, but it kind of did! I mean everytime we have a party or gathering I'm ALWAYS asked to make this dip... .and throughout the party people ask me for the recipe. So, I always have a super easy dip to make for all parties AND a conversation starter!

My sister in law turned me on to this dip. I instantly fell in love and got the recipe from her. It sounds like the oddest mixture of things, but it REALLY works!! Give it a try, maybe it'll change your life too!

Ingredients:

One onion, chopped
1 box of cream cheese (room temp)
1 cup of mayo
3 cups Parmesan Cheese
1 bag of Fritos chips or Tortilla Chips
Mix all ingredients together in a bowl (except the chips). Transfer to a 13 X 9 baking dish. Bake at 350 for 45 minutes or until golden brown. Serve with the chips for dipping. The Most delicious thing EVER!! And SOO healthy too, haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment