Welcome to the Lewis family blog!






Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

A bum again



I've become a bum again. So, a quick update on what's going on in our lives...




1. I've started a business with two of my closest friends, Megan and Jessica. They are extremely talented. Jess in the jewlery field (among other areas) and Megan with her diaper cakes and canvases... you wouldn't believe the cute and beautiful stuff these girls come up with! I am on the sewing end and have no clue what I'm doing, but maybe i'll catch up :). Our business is Simply Sweet Gifts. We are going to festivals, selling online etc. more details soon! Here we are at our very first festival!







2. We're heading to the Garden City SC to enjoy the beach for a week. We leave on Sat and I'm SUPER excited!! Legree LOVES the beach and so does this mommy! Let's pray this hurricane doesn't mess up our plans.



3. Legree starts preschool on Sept 6th. I don't want to think about it or talk about it, we are attached at the hip and I don't know what I'm going to do without him! Maybe work on my business? That would be a start!



That's all for now! Pictures and updates to come when we get back from the beach!

1 comment:

  1. You don't know what you are doing? HA! That's a complete and totally mistruth,Beth. You rock! :) And we are rockstars together. And the world of Pelion just wasn't ready for us.

    ReplyDelete